View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: Weed for a week for anxiety - June 12th 2016, 11:04 PM

I know for my prescription medicine, if I take more than the regular dosage, I feel super energetic and pretty much high, but more in the sense of adrenaline pumping through my bloodstream. This could be the same thing that happens to me. The downside, as with any form of high, is that the crash is brutal.

Of course...
1) This is a prescription drug, where getting the effects/symptoms of being stoned is a possibility. For me, it's a much lower dose than someone with a higher tolerance.
1a) This is a legal, non-OTC drug, that of course I am abusing. But having been on the amount once that I use now to get that sense, I know that's the maximum for me. You don't get measurements with weed. You just got to trust your brain to tell you when enough is enough. I think that is pretty risky, especially if you're feeling a bit ambitious about schoolwork or exercise.
2) There is really no danger in getting high period. But you should pay attention to your body and not put too much stress or too much ambition on yourself. You need to realize you're only human and you will max out at some point. I understand there's the need to not be a failure; everyone is like that! We deal with it our own ways, and yours is using a supplement to boost your energy and enhance your senses. Just be logical and realistic.
3) Please be careful. I don't think there's marijuana dispensaries in Michigan, but if there is you can fight to get a license. The downside is, they won't do it for mental health (ie, depression or anxiety) issues. Just something to consider!

Good luck, and please be careful.