View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Preparing to get a tattoo - June 15th 2016, 10:15 PM

If all goes well I should be getting my very first tattoo soon! I have an appointment set up so the only thing they will stop me from getting it is if I end up having to work that day. But then I'd reschedule obviously.

What are some things I should do to prepare for the tattoo, and what should I do day of before and during the tattoo?

And any aftercare suggestions?


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts