Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Late on period, please advise.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Marmaine Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,143, Level: 9 Points: 4,143, Level: 9 Points: 4,143, Level: 9

Exclamation Late on period, please advise. - June 20th 2016, 09:41 PM

Background Information:
  1. Last period on 15/05/2016
  2. Currently on Day 38; haven't got my period yet
  3. Condom used: Durex Extra Safe

I am a teenager and I had protected sex on:
  • 10/06/2016 (Day 27); my first intercourse for the first time
  • 14/06/2016 (Day 31)

My partner ejaculated in the condom only after he pulled out. He did not ejaculate while he was inside me even though he was wearing a condom.

I did a "water test" on both condoms to check for holes after use. Both condoms were looking good, nothing out of the ordinary.

However, on 10/06/2016 (Day 31), while we were doing the deed, my partner lost his erection and he took his penis out. It took us a minute or so before he penetrated again. At the end of it, he pulled out of me and ejaculated in the condom - and that was when I spotted some white little fluids at the base of the condom. I am not sure about whether those fluids were pre-ejaculation fluids from him or vaginal fluids from me.

Is there any cause for concern regarding this?

I had expected my period to come on the 15th this time as my last three periods started exactly on the 15th too.

I do not have any unusual symptoms or signs as well. My boobs did hurt on 17/06/2016 (Day 34) and it usually is a sign that my period is about to start.

As you can see, it has been 38 days since my last period and I have not got my period yet. This is getting extremely worrying and I am losing sleep over this.

Please advise as much as possible, thank you.