View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
nightskies Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: -

Points: 4,371, Level: 9 Points: 4,371, Level: 9 Points: 4,371, Level: 9

Question beginning addiction to smoking? - June 23rd 2016, 10:37 PM

so, hello everyone, i hope you're doing great.
i really need to get this off my chest and i need help with, as the title says, a possibility that i have a beginning addiction to smoking.

this all began, when once, at a get-together with a few people of my class, we smoked a vape (electrical cigarette) and later that night tried a real one. now, since this, we've had two more get-togethers and i've at least smoked three cigarettes per night. also, when i go to a mall or other place with my best friend, we smoke at least one per person.
now, i do not have any cigarettes myself, i get them from other people. but i still sometimes have this urge to smoke, and i actually do like it. it also gives me thrills, and makes me feel alive (i don't feel alive at times, this is probably because of my depression).

could anyone tell me if this is an addiction or not? i thought it wasn't, because i can't really get to cigarettes myself and don't do it every week. but i started to worry (ugh), and would love to hear your guys's opinion's about this.

have a very lovely day/night, and stay safe, happy and clean!

ps; yes, i am underage, and all the people i smoked with so far are too. don't judge me please.
edit; i didn't think it was an addiction because i might purely do it for the thrills and stuff. but i don't really know how addictions work and everything..

Last edited by Ennui.; June 26th 2016 at 05:15 PM. Reason: moving to more appropriate forum. :)