View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: I got my tattoo! - July 1st 2016, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
This makes me so happy. I've already said that I love the tattoo so I won't repeat that, but it amuses me so much that this all started because of an offhand comment I made in an MSN group. Who knows, maybe one day I'll get a mermaid tattoo too. Seriously though, this is a really lovely piece, and I adore the detail. Also congrats on sitting for that long, I'm very impressed.
I mean, you should get a mermaid tattoo someday.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts