View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Postpartum depression possibility - July 1st 2016, 01:21 AM

Sarah love, these feelings don't make you an unfit mother, nor do they make you a freak. Anyone can experience Postpartum depression. I did when I had Ava. I struggled so much, and cried most days. There were days where I would have to put Ava in her crib and walk about while she was crying so I could catch my breath and try again. Parenting isn't easy. Having a child isn't easy. It's hard work, but I know you can get through this.

I would recommend talking to your OB about this asap! There is nothing wrong with you, but talking about these things and getting help isn't going to make you an unfit mother. I promise that your OB isn't going to take your son away, nor is your OB going to judge you! I know that you love your son, there is no doubt in my mind that you wouldn't lay down your own life for him. Just know that you aren't alone. Others have been through this, I have, and I can promise you that seeking help is best.

I love you, and I'm always here for you if you need to chat. Jordan and I will be praying extra hard for you, love. Best wishes and much love~

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud