View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dancer for life Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,347, Level: 9 Points: 4,347, Level: 9 Points: 4,347, Level: 9

What am I supposed to do new high school friends - July 7th 2016, 12:52 AM

I made a new friend who was my first real friend I've had in 6 years this year at school. We were great friends and told each other everything for a long time but for the last mint and a half it hasn't been that way. She will still say hi but then go on to talk to other people. No the morning me and her are usually the only people sitting together but she has invited one of her friends and when I ask what they are talking about she just tells me it's none of my business. It seems like she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and now I feel like I shouldn't trust anyone or open up to anyone she was the first and only person I talked to after I got out of the hospital once I met her I stopped hiding from people. I feel like she hates me and doesn't care or never did care. Also there is a boy at school she hates and a lot of other people hate him too because he has done some inappropriate things but he hasn't ever done anything to me and I set boundaries with him from day one. Everyone is mean to him because of his problems and I am not he will talk to me and only me and he needs someone to talk to but I feel like everyone will hate me if they know I'm nice to him and I don't hate him should I tell people I mean I do stand up for him at school but not really I'm sorry I talk to much bye.