View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: Would you be willing to wait until after school for sex? - July 8th 2016, 05:03 PM

Hey there,

I think if your boyfriend was a friend before then he is more likely to respect your feelings more than anyone else. If anyone cares/loves you then they will respect your feelings no matter what. If you want to wait then why shouldn't your boyfriend respect your wishes. It sounds like you're still in the very early days of your relationship, so maybe wait a while before you tell him your thoughts on this. I think people's feelings should be respected regardless. If he really cares and he's in it for the long-haul then he won't mind waiting until you're ready/happy to have sex.

Although no form of contraception is fool proof you can reduce the risks by using two forms of contraception, for example the pill and condoms. Maybe you could discuss this with your doctor, so when the time comes you are prepared? I see you're from the UK also. Many towns/cities have sexual health clinics, maybe you could look online for information on your local one, and they can advise you on the best form of contraception for you.

I wish you the best of luck,
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words