(#21 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: I'm Pregnant and I'm only 13 - July 14th 2016, 03:20 PM

I am so sorry you're going through this. Your parents cannot kick you two out at your age. That's unethical, and illegal in most places. Personally, I think it should be your choice what you do with this child, not your parents and not anybody in this forum. I would carefully weigh all of your options and think of your health, your finances, the situation at home, schooling, etc. I'd recommend you see a health professional about all of this regardless of what decision. A counselor, health professional, doctor, etc, would help walk you through the decision in a less biased way than your parents. If you live in the USA, Kav made a great suggestion. Planned Parenthood has health professionals who can provide you health services at a low price. They do not just provide abortions (most actually do not); they provide low-cost maternal care and can refer you to adoption agencies. But another doctor or counselor would still be a great option regardless of where you go. Get a professional opinion away from your parents, and if you do not want to have an abortion, express that. I believe your parents may be in shock right now, and while I don't know their relationship with you, I'd like to hope that it will get better with time and that long-term they will support whatever decision you do.

something burning?