View Single Post
  (#522 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 25th 2009, 02:36 PM

uysvgf\oduibgsfudofysaoufbvosnuycgutwakvkcf mvka\

Don't make me pissy. I'm already irritated for stupid little reasons. You told me you weren't free this afternoon but you suggested that I sleep over. Cool beans. So I told my parents I'd be out for the night but that yes, I would most likely be in for dinner this evening at six. And then I'd meet you at A's and afterwards we'd stay at yours. And then I could come home tomorrow morning and have the whole day to finish off my study, with the added bonus of NOT being sexually frustrated. And then you ask if I can come over for the afternoon...and when I say I can't but I'll see you at A's..and then to confirm sleeping over, you don't text me back. After a follow-up text (which I hate sending) it's 'I don't know I'll have to ask.' Your Parents Don't Care!!! And I know that you'll probably forget/not bother/not be able to to text me back, so I won't know until I see you at eight. And if it's no, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to hang out with you, and that means taking time out of study time. But I don't NOT want to see you. Argh. We're lucky we see each other in school, you know, because you are the most annoying person in the WORLD to text. No emotion, no punctuation except full stops, making you sound perpetually pissed off and/or robotic, and you either never have credit or only text when it's absolutely necessary. I know some people are just LIKE that, but I would appreciate it more if you were a little easier to communicate with. It's not that I can't go a day without talking to you; I appreciate my own space and as we don't always get a lot from each other... that's ok. I just wish you'd bother more with the little things.
You haven't actually really done anything wrong. I'm just in a bitchy pisser. And the annoying thing is, when I'm annoyed at you or I think you're annoyed at me or there's SOMETHING up, I can never properly get it off my head and it niggles at me until we sort it out. You don't seem to let it bother you. I just wish I had things that easy. I wish I was a boy sometimes.