View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Supercow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,073, Level: 9 Points: 4,073, Level: 9 Points: 4,073, Level: 9

Scared to go back to school and don't know what to do - July 30th 2016, 04:19 AM

So almost 2 years ago my mom and 2nd step dad fought and I had to move over several states with her to live with my grandparents.

I can have severe anxiety at times and going to a new school with people I don't know didn't help.

So my first day in gym I'm scared and eyes darting around the room... lol and this guy stood infront of me and said aloud to his friends "yaaa he's gonna he a pedophile"

I did ignore him, or atleast I couldn't react ? Idk I just remember feeling terrified.

The problem is even though that was the worst thing he's done to me, he has harassed me for the past 2 school years and wouldn't leave me alone.

He humped my desk, stared at me every other time we pass in the hall way or just randomly in class.

He would sometimes even randomly sit next to me along with one of his friends.

Worse still is I have caught friends of his who I have never met or talked to also staring at me.

One of them even tried to take pictures of me which was very recent at the end of the last school year.

I'm sorry this may seem very long but this issue has been in the making for a long time and I'm afraid of being in class with these people when summer is over.

*extra info*
I'm male, everyone else in this...scenario is a male
Taken place from freshmen through sophomore year