View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Eat A Slice Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,035, Level: 9 Points: 4,035, Level: 9 Points: 4,035, Level: 9

Unhappy My friend is being abused by both parents and I dont know what to do. - August 12th 2016, 05:50 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello, sorry if this is a little hard to understand I havent posted on a forum before. Anyway, I play games and talk with with a female friend over the internet. We have a group of friends that we both talk and play video games with. She lives in Oregon and I am currently in Texas. Just now, over skype, I over heard her mother SCREAMING about someone eating her ice cream. The tone in her voice was absolutely terrifying. She then muted her mic and after about 10-15 minutes I got a text from her saying her father shoved and choked her over ice cream. She told me when she shoved him off of her he hit her quite hard. Her father called her a whore and a bitch and her mother is calling her horrible whilst crying. She is being driven to the point where she feels she needs to just end it all and I am really scared for my friend whom I cant help physically at the moment. Can someone please just give me something I can do to help her right now?