View Single Post
  (#8658 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 19th 2016, 09:30 PM

I want to tell you everything and have you make it all okay somehow, but there's nothing you can do. I'm on the ledge, save me.

I cried again, I'm haunted like hell, and this comes with a high suicide rate. I want what you can't give me and need what I'll never get. Of all people, why me? As much as I want to be more mature than this, there's a part of me that hopes this haunts you like it does me and that you think of me, and that it hurts. I want to cry for help to you and I can't.

Don't worry, I know you're human. You may or may not come off of the pedestal, but I know you're not perfect.

Have you ever had your soul ripped out and your entire life collapse within a matter of a few months? No? Then guess what, you have NO right to judge the way I handle it, or how long it takes for me to "move on" I lost everything to a permanent circumstance notorious for horrendous outcomes. The fact that I'm still breathing is a f***ing miracle.

His death is verifiable, it's posted everywhere. Stop fighting me on this.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; August 22nd 2016 at 07:17 PM.