View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
~anongirl~ Offline
Not a n00b

Name: anonymousgurl

Points: 6,307, Level: 11 Points: 6,307, Level: 11 Points: 6,307, Level: 11

Angry REALLY annoying girl at school - August 21st 2016, 01:32 AM

There is this extremely weird girl at school. I say this bluntly and maybe a bit rudely only because many students have tried to make this clear to her, but she really doesn't get it (or maybe she's just playing dumb? idk...)

Everyone gossips about her like 24/7, no joke!

Like she'll say really awkward stuff, things that are unnecessary, etc...
She also likes to victimize herself. A LOT.

In Health class, the teacher was talking about visiting the doctor once or twice annually because it's good for you, and out of nowhere she's all like, "some people visit the doctor more than once like I do, because I have asthma!!"

Like, okayyy...?

She also says lame stuff like "well i can't do that because I'm afraid of the dark". She also rants on and on about her personal life like how she gets anxiety a lot, and we were doing a school activity in the gym where all of our grade was in the same gym so it got pretty crowded, and she's starts crying really hard because she says she gets "Anxiety" and whatnot. I understand severe anxiety is really difficult to deal with, (I get it too in certain situations that trigger it), but she didn't have to be so dramatic. Sometimes I feel like she does this fake crying thing to get attention and expecting everyone to pamper her. I know its a cruel thing to say about someone with an issue like this, but its obvious when someone is genuinely having a hard time, and when someone's fake crying!

Everyone rolls their eyes when she does annoying or lame stuff, and when she raises her hand in class to say something in class, it just gets so awkward! It's so annoying. I sound like a brat, I know, but I tried to be nice to her in the beginning of the year but she's just IMPOSSIBLE.

She even goes up to me and my friends and gives us big hugs, and it really annoys us cuz it's not like she's our friend or anything...
When she sees people eating food or some candy she likes, she'll literally go up to them and ask for some, even if she's not even close to them! It's so awkward. One upper-classmen at our school was eating cookies that this annoying girl liked and she asked for some from her!

Anyways, these are my questions:
Am I being a bully here?
How can someone politely tell someone they don't want to be friends?
How do I reject her hugs without being mean?