View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
~anongirl~ Offline
Not a n00b

Name: anonymousgurl

Points: 6,307, Level: 11 Points: 6,307, Level: 11 Points: 6,307, Level: 11

Re: REALLY annoying girl at school - August 23rd 2016, 02:05 AM

Thank you everyone, for all your replies. I am totally understanding as to why you're being harsh...I am a total jerk and I'm starting to become (almost) a bully, in a way.

Believe it or not, I am also kind of the awkward, shy, "never says anything" kid with few friends. Thankfully, it has gotten better this year and I am getting better at coping with Anxiety and other stuff that's been going on at school last year.

And although this may sound surprising from my post, I actually try to be nice to people who are like her. I really do. In the beginning of the year, I really tried to say hi to her a few times, and smiled, and small acts like that. When those kids talk about her, I step back and try not to engage in the conversation (I hate gossiping so freaking much).

This post was the first time I've vented to anyone about her. It's the first time I've poured my feelings out about what I think about her. It's just that it becomes SO HARD to be nice to people like her. It sounds nasty, but its just so hard because of her behavior and the things she does.

Next time she does something that makes me uncomfortable, I'll try addressing it in a better and nicer way than making her feel bad.

Thanks everyone,

~raindrop14