View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

college football games without friends - August 29th 2016, 10:04 PM

Long story short, I suck at making friends. I always have, unless I'm trapped with people and have no other choice, like grade school.
Anyways, I have very few close friends around, and football season is coming up. I have season tickets, but the way the system is set up, your seating is based on points from being at previous games. I transferred here and have no points, so my seats suck. Anyway, the other thing about the system is that to be with your friends, you have to join a group. The only friends I have accumulated enough points where they get great seats, and if I joined, it would downgrade their seats. And no, they don't like me enough to downgrade their seats. Um... nobody does, really.
So I'll be sitting by myself, completely alone, at the best thing the world has to offer. That's bittersweet. I don't know what else to do besides eat a marijuana gummy beforehand to relieve my anxiety and make friends while I'm there. I've always had bad social anxiety, and at my old school, I started skipping the games because I had no friends to go with and I hated (HATED) the team. But its not like I can skip these. And this is humiliating, I don't even have anyone to tailgate with before the games. I say humiliating because my brothers are going to come down and realize that wow, I have no real friends. They make friends easily. I haven't made a true friend since the middle of high school.
At least I MIGHT just tailgate with them. Is there anything I should do? And if you say go to the game sober... LOL. I wouldn't go sober even if I had friends.