View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Azur35h4d0w Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,998, Level: 9 Points: 3,998, Level: 9 Points: 3,998, Level: 9

My little brother is being bullied and I do not know what to do. - September 5th 2016, 07:21 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My brother gets bullied and I don't know what to do.
My brother is 14 and I'm 18.
My brother gets bullied really badly as he's a bit fluffy(fat), he does not know how to defend himself (neither do I because I am a pacifist) and a bit of a wimp.
He is really depressed and keeps crying all the time and I feel very sorry for him, but I don't know what to do.
He claws at his face and hands and has scabs and scars all over.
I can't fight his battles for him nor should I and even if I wanted to, I am currently in college.
My parents have been into the school lots of times for meetings with his teachers but that still does not stop the bullying.
My brother is a nice person and I dont want him to go down the suicide route. Do you have any advice on what my brother can do or what I should do to help him.