(#4 (permalink)) Old
emc2100 Offline
Hoping For HelpLink Live chat
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Linda

Points: 4,198, Level: 9 Points: 4,198, Level: 9 Points: 4,198, Level: 9

Re: Is drugs really that bad? - September 19th 2016, 05:18 AM

SKIP TO VERY BOTTOM OF THIS REPLY FOR A FAST ANSWER

...Well, it really depends on the person...

I Can't explain it though...

Ughh... Well The question is quite confusing Actually because... Alcohol It's Self Is a drug, It's actually more worse than cocaine Heroine Etc, so basically Alcohol is the Most Harmful, so technically, 'Drugs' Aren't as bad as Alcohol , Because Alcohol can have Long-term effects and Drugs tend to usually Be Less harmful because It can Prevent Cancer but Alcohol on the other hand Can cause all sorts of cancers, Liver cancer etc

Smoking can cause Lung cancer though... I'm confusing everyone but hopefully its Understandable...

POSSIBLE CONCLUSION!!!

1- Drugs Cant Really Ruin someone, its the person Themselves That are trying to ruin Him/Her/It/(s) self,..... It will make them more relaxed , but if they take to much they'll get Uneasy and agitated.

2- Alcohol on the other hand, Could ruin someone if they Ingest too much, It can make someone impetuous [Meaning: Doing something Quick without thought or care....."I THINK....!"] Anyways... yeah it can make people do things they really Don't wanna do but dont think about it and it do anyways...

FINAL CONCLUSION

Alcohol is a More Harmful Substance Than Drugs, because Alcohol is the Strongest Drug...