View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: IM 14 AND IM ADDITED TO ALCOHOL - April 26th 2009, 12:07 PM

to be honest it doesn't sound like you're addicted, which is good, it just sounds like you're experimenting. i'm not gunna preach to you about the bad effects of alcohol, because if your dad is an alcoholic then i'm sure you're quite aware of them. casual drinking at parties is not going to do you any lasting damage, but if you're starting to think about drinking on a more regular basis then this is where problems could arise.

i understand that it can sometimes be a difficult situation, because you feel like everyone else is drinking and therefore you have to join in. i'm not going to lie, i've often been in this situation. i hate to say it, but the first time you get really drunk and feel the after effects the next morning it'll probably be enough to put you off.

as i already said, i'm not going to tell you not to drink at all, because that would just be hypcritical, and people have to realise that underage drinking does happen. the more important thing is that you drink responsibly. just be careful and don't over-do it.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..