View Single Post
  (#8695 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 22nd 2016, 05:47 PM

Stop acting like you know everything. They aren't even the same thing.

Yes, I know a diagnosis 20 years ago would've meant a better life now, but you know what? Life didn't give me that option.

I think I'll always wonder that, but it's a question I can never ask.

I extended an olive branch, she broke me with it. Thanks for keeping me away from her, I know you didn't have to do that. I suspected that her (obvous to other people) dislike of me was spilling into areas where it shouldn't have (like my grades) Although, she supposedly liked me and had nothing bad to say about me, but broke me with my own attempt to fix things. Maybe it doesn't matter anymore. Maybe she was trying to help. I'm sick of trying to figure it all out. All I know is that she had no right to tell me what I do and don't feel, she spoke for you when she shouldn't have (and was wrong about what you said), and couldn't keep her story straight or lied to you. And my life fell apart because of it. I feel like I'm never getting out of this.

I don't know what I want from you. Even if you could give me what I think I probably want, you probably won't, you don't have to, and you no longer owe me anything. The only reason I'm expecting a response at all is because you've always given me one; and I'm always grateful for it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; September 25th 2016 at 07:44 AM.