View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Advice for a Jewish male dating a Christian? - October 8th 2016, 05:45 PM

I think that this is something that you need to talk to her about because there are a lot of factors to consider. For example, is she very religious? If she is then there might be things she will need from you but if she is not it might not be a huge issue.

The biggest thing I can point out is that you need to be respectful of her religious beliefs. There are probably going to be differences that the two of you share because of religion but you can work through it if you are respectful.

Talk to her and see what she needs and be sure to make sure that she is respectful of your own religious beliefs.

I think that things like this become more of an issue if the couples don't talk and the religious beliefs end up getting in the way of the relationship.

I have a friend who had a lot of difficulty in her relationship because she was christian and he was Jehovah's Witness. However, if ended up working out and they got married. So, no matter what types of difficulties you might face due to this your relationship can be successful.

It really is all about communication.