View Single Post
  (#8718 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2016, 04:17 PM

I don't agree with it, but when you fought for the freedom we have, you gave them the right to do it. They aren't disrespecting your sacrifice, they're exercising the freedom it afforded them. Stop getting self-righteous and demanding respect. It's not what you did that they have a problem with anyway.

You realize the irony of confronting him on Facebook about the fact that Facebook is the wrong way to handle the situation(with details from your side of it), right? Instead, handle it the way that you think he should have and teach him how to do it. If you didn't want me to know about this, again keeping it off of Facebook, or at least to your messages would've been the answer there.

I know most of that was you venting about her, but I think there was some about me. Keep in mind that when you complain about her, she's not in the house and can't overhear you. When you do it about me, I CAN! So, if you need to vent about me, at least save it for when you know I'm out of earshot.

It's one thing not to believe that, it's another for it not to be true. False beliefs aren't healthy either.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 13th 2016 at 04:43 AM.