View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Friend was murdered and her funeral is coming up, - October 22nd 2016, 11:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey.

So my friend's daughter was murdered a few months back. They have only just released the body and the funeral is Tuesday. My sister is going, I am not. I wasn't as close to H as my sister was but the story is so sad. Her mum (my friend) has anorexia and her dad killed himself, her sister has anorexia and her daughter H had anorexia and even went to London for two years in The morsley to start getting better. She came back here in the summer so much better and then she was murdered.

And it is on my mind. I feel so bad for them all. And I have lost four other people in the past so many years so it makes me think of them, especially my best friend Josie who killed herself while we were in-patient together and it just seems unreal. It's bringing a lot back to me and I am also worried about how my sister is going to cope with the funeral. And urghhh.

I don't know. It's just really sad and upsetting and brings so much back. She didn't deserve that. At all.

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018