Thread: Triggering: College and Depression
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: College and Depression - November 7th 2016, 01:43 PM

Thanks for the responses. It helps to know I'm not alone, which is pretty much how I feel on a daily basis because I'm unable to make friends at college and lost all my friends from before except the two who ended up at the same college. It's just that there's always that one class that fucks up everything every damn semester. Bio requires four chemistry courses and two physics course and I struggle with all of that except physics 1. I have to put everything into whichever of those classes I have that semester just to barely pass (and most of those are pre-reqs) and I just bs all my other classes and somehow manage A's and B's in all of those. I don't know what I'm doing, and I feel like the biggest failure. I know I'm not learning anything, but I don't even care anymore. I'm just hoping to survive and get the hell out of college with my degree. And yes, if I do anything with bio, I'll probably need grad school, which will probably be worse, but I'm definitely taking time off before that to work before grad school, if I do that.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.