View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
merphil Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,859, Level: 9 Points: 3,859, Level: 9 Points: 3,859, Level: 9

Exclamation i caught my boyfriend having nudes of his exs - November 8th 2016, 01:46 PM

A couple of days ago i went to my boyfriends and he left his phone out for me to watch netflix while he slept cause he got off late from work, when i got there i grabbed the phone and remembered he had pictures of me in some secret album so i looked for it but he had a passcode, when he woke up i asked if i could see the pictures he had of me there, he freaked out and started crying telling me not to leave him, we had talked before about if we had nudes of our ex's and he said he didn't, which was a lie.

honesty is a big thing for me in a relationship so he started freaking out because he knows i don't tolerate lies, not even bc of the pictures ( which the pictures gross me out too )

well he opened the app and he had nudes of his ex and mine all in seperate foders, that made me feel like just another folder of nudes to him, i've been trying to get over it for the last couple of days but can't seem to shake the thought of him maybe looking at the pictures for masturbation purposes, even tho he says since we dated he has never looked at them, he's only gone to the app to put pictures of myself, what do i do? how do i let this go? is it normal for guys to keep nudes of their ex's?