Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3589 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Screaming thread. - November 9th 2016, 08:17 PM

Yeah, well guess what? Obama and/or the Clintons could have a child sex ring in the oval office with reporters around and they would STILL be better at governing than Donald Trump. Not to mention, THEY don't have throngs of despicable fans screaming, "lügenpresse", "Jew S A," or "Seig Heil." Nope, that belongs to you guys. And THAT is what we're worried about, the stupid neanderthals running around thinking its perfectly acceptable to yell "nigger", "faggot", and who knows what else.
And do you actually believe that the most powerful person in the world has been involved in a pedo ring? Because I sure don't. I bought into (and still buy into) a lot of what Julian Assange was leaking, but that entire last batch of data was completely ridiculous. It was just meant to galvanize the evangelicals into voting.
On the other hand, Trump was about to go to court next month for raping a 13 year old, but his terrible supporters scared her shitless, so she gave up.

I am in agreeance on the DNC rigging the election against Bernie. I figure we should find some common ground... because I feel like an ass. I haven't slept in three days, so my anxiety is through the roof. But keep in mind that in four years, this is the end of modern conservatism. Trump will destroy it. That's not bad for me or you, because this country will come out of this nightmare far stronger than we came into it.