View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SoulfulSerenade Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,081, Level: 9 Points: 4,081, Level: 9 Points: 4,081, Level: 9

Rape Survivor, Kinkster, Not sure how to tell my FWBs - November 14th 2016, 10:26 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So, I'm not sure if this is the right place but regardless.

I have two FWB's and while we have good friendships, I'm worried about my rape coming to bite me on the ass when we play.

I haven't really "triggered" in years and vanilla sex doesn't trigger me, i'm really hearty to triggers in kink play cause of desensitization i put myself through during a phase of "I don't want this to control me" anyways.

I'm fine with it rough, nasty and hard, but my rape has come up outside of it, so I've become worried about it cropping up while im pinned to whatever, tied up what have you.

I'm worried about their reactions, though i wouldn't believe they'd think negatively of me and my rape, i just worry that it'll all go wrong.

How do I tell them? How do i deal with the questions that might arise? How do i assure them that its a concern and don't wish to stop the kink play we have? I just feel like they deserve to know.