View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: I feel like I am developing an eating disorder..?? - November 16th 2016, 08:16 PM

I agree with Jessica. I definitely think u should tell ur therepist again bc once this cycle starts continuously it is so hard to get it under control and to develop healthy eating habits again. It will be easier to recover if u start getting help now while it's still early on rather than later when it's threatening ur life.

I have an eating disorder and I wish I would've stopped before it has come this far. It gets very addicting with the habits that r not healthy. And most people who have EDs will gain all the weight back and more once they recover so it would be best to just eat healthy but enough and do some exercise every day. That will help u look good and lose weight but not be underweight bc that is very dangerous.

I have a friend who is underweight and gets called "anorexic" all the time but I see her eat a ton. She loves food and she is just naturally like that or maybe she just eats really healthy all the time. But no, she doesn't starve herself or restrict, she doesn't purge, she doesn't avoid junk food. She is perfectly normal and likes to work out.

That's a big motivation for me bc it's good to see skinny people who r healthy. Her goal is to actually gain weight bc she's too skinny. She just has a super fast metabolism. People with EDs can ruin their metabolism for the rest of their lives so they can have a hard time losing weight once they gain it back. But I think there r ways to repair it I'm just not sure how. My counselor told me about this diet thing that completely repairs the metabolism of people who ruined it by starving themselves.

I don't want u to go through all that like I did. I have a bunch of people in my life who r extremely worried about me right now bc of what I keep doing to myself. I'm destroying my body and I can't help it. I was told that I'll need to go to the hospital if I don't stop purging bc my esophagus might erode or something similar. I had a choir concert last night and I had a solo but I forgot the words and I was so embarrassed. That's all bc I don't eat and I wasn't fully functional.

These r the consequences of eating disorders. It is not fun and I don't want u to go through this. My best friend is so mad at me right now from going down this road. And I can't stop. So please take my advice while u can.

I hope this helped and pm me anytime, okay?
Good luck.

-- Cheyenne