Thread: Triggering (Suicide): I am scared for my boyfriend's life...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
thelonelyqueer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eliot

Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9 Points: 4,492, Level: 9

Unhappy I am scared for my boyfriend's life... - December 9th 2016, 03:34 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I need advice. I am very scared recently because of someone very close to me has been depressed, wanting to self harm, etc. I am worried that one of these days he is going to do something and one Monday I will come into school and he won't be there. I love this boy to pieces and I worry about him so much all the time. He literally is my everything. He is the reason why I decided to recover myself. Now I am worried about him. We are both in an emotional support class in school where there is a therapist in the room and things and I have informed her that he has been suicidal/wanting to self harm. They know that he isnt doing well, but I still am scared. I am so scared to lose him. I have had so much loss in my life. My father committed suicide when I was 6, lost quite a few other family members (almost all suddenly) and I have had a lot of other things that have happened to me. What do I do? I need to be sure he stays safe but I also need to be sure that I MYSELF will stay safe and that I wont jump to conclusions. Please give me advice, thank you.