Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3707 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - December 17th 2016, 06:13 PM

Therapy can't come fast enough, but another bad experience in this state, and I might just end up worse (don't think it's actually possible, but who knows?) And the year is dragging on way too long. 2016 needs to end NOW!

If you reject your willing and capable (with reasonable accommodation) candidates, for potentially illegal reasons, by unethical means, you have no right to complain that you don't have enough of them!

I'm probably overthinking this, but she's probably mad about that.

Now the heat is broken! And the fix cost as much as a house payment.

Yes, it's an unusual environment so some allowances can be made. However, I know I was emotionally manipulated and seriously fucked with, whether they admit it or not, and I'm not the first one. I need you to acknowledge that this is real and not me exaggerating, being "resistant" to "reasonable feedback", or "playing the victim" because I'm bitter. I am and I'm not. There is a difference between "playing" and "being". Empathy (which I do NOT lack, even they later admitted that), is NOT a pain killer. You will either be one of the first professionals to legitimately help me, or you will be the last one who doesn't.

Of course you are, because I'm the only one who can't be. I swear to God, it slaps me in the face, CONSTANTLY

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 19th 2016 at 02:20 AM.