Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): My Friend and Her Girlfriend is Sayin Shit Behind My Back
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
itzz.casper Offline
~Unicorns~
Average Joe

Name: Casper

Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14

My Friend and Her Girlfriend is Sayin Shit Behind My Back - December 18th 2016, 04:57 AM

Excuse me for my language, im really pissed off. So my best friend has a girlfriend (third time that they are dating). Which I am extremely happy for her. For anythin they are fuckin cute together. But my friend's girlfriend hates my guts. Flat out hates em. Why I dunno, I barely talk to my friend's girlfriend. And my friend's girlfriend has been sayin shit behind behind my back. Like I'm two-faced, a liar, and on how "Im trynna steal her away from her" because my friend used to like me. I will admit im a fucking flirt. But I aint datin everyone like my friend girlfriend says I do. (imma start callin my friend A and her girlfriend B) And B keeps yapin her shit and normally I dont give a fuck on what anyone says bout me. But when they start believin in false shit then I correct em and let em continue their yapin, but B thinks I like A when I dont. A is my best friend. Well im startin to question it. And I have A sayin shit to her girlfriend B, to make B hate my guts even more. And they both know bout my violent past, so Im trynna avoid that. And B and A lies straight up to my fuckin face on how they are not sayin shit behind my back. I love A mre than anythin she is my best friend after all. We are even plannin on gettin tattoo's together. But Im startin to blieve that A is lettin her girlfriend take over her life. I had other friends whom done this and kicked me out of their life's completely and then when them and their partner breakup they wind up dead. I dont want that. I want A and B to stop sayin shit behind my back and I want B to tell me to my face on how bad I am. A knows im pissy with her. But she thinks im pissy at her bc she told my sister that I smked which I aint. Im pissed at her bc she is slowly kicking me out of her life bc of fucking B. thats why Im mad at my friend in the first place. And all of this is addin more to the anger.

What do I do to handle this bc im ligit bout to blow up on everyone?

I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding- Jacoby Shaddix <3