View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Emily_Stranger Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,187, Level: 14 Points: 10,187, Level: 14 Points: 10,187, Level: 14

What's going on? Female ejaculation/clitorous stimulation - April 27th 2009, 06:01 PM

Basicly, with my bf i've been getting closer and closer to orgasm when he fingers me/etc. We have sex but it's just totaly different, it's good jsut different. But when he fingers me and concentraits on my cliterous, I "squirt" like liquid which seems to be to be female ejaculation (it's deffinatly not urine!!) but everything online says that only happens with g-spot stimulation which is inside the vagina and it's never then that it happens. It happens more than once sometimes and doesn't happen with orgasm nessersairy but lile...only when I'm really excited so like on the way.

I'm really embarrised about it and I dunno whats going on. He says I get particularlly wet/lubricated anyway, more than I have with other people and more than he's experience but I dunno I'm just worried about whats going on cause I've not got a lot of experience with good sex/sexual experiences and I dont understand whats happening???

Any ideas??? Anyone do the same??? Is it bad??