Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3721 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - December 23rd 2016, 06:59 PM

Dealing with the mood isn't going to get me very far if we don't somehow rebuild my life. Making me feel better and ready to do something new, without an idea of what that could possibly be doesn't seem to have much point to it. I don't feel like you got an accurate picture of me since I've never talked that much I think ever, let alone with someone I've never met!

After almost 21 months of absolute HELL, can I have a break now, please?

All I want for Christmas is my life back. There's a part of me that still wants the old one because I don't know if it was really impossible or if the perfect storm from hell just made it that way.

She's going to ruin Christmas and you know it. Stop telling me to "try to be positive", with her it only leads to disappointment. That's part of the reason I'm dealing better with her than you are.

You KNOW I'm a life-long night owl, please don't call so early! And under the guise of "forgetting" your only child on a major holiday if you don't?! Yeah, I'm not buying it.

The world does NOT revolve around you, I don't care why you think it should. BE HAPPY we got a Christmas baby and that your daughter is a grandmother again, STOP being selfish and whining that you're going to get left! For fuck sake GROW UP!!!

PLEASE don't let the Medicaid lapse, I NEED to keep this therapist.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 26th 2016 at 06:09 AM.