Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3733 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - December 26th 2016, 11:54 PM

I see how you operate now:

The world revolves around you
You're the only one "allowed" to complain about anything (even when someone is going through the same thing), because no one has it worse than you.
You're "entitled" to us taking care of you and putting up with all your shit because you're the matriarch and provide financially
You "can't" take care of yourself or do anything about your situation because you're just a huge victim

NONE of this is true. We're all going through shit, we all have lives, you AREN'T entitled to anything we do for you, and you aren't even grateful or trying. A new great-grandchild on Christmas Day, partly named after you wasn't enough to make you happy because it was all about how you're going to "get left" and ignored and forgotten. Your vision seems to come and go as it's convenient, and there's a difference between playing a victim and actually BEING one, GROW UP!!!!!!! I'm done being patient, I'm done being positive, I'm done believing that you're going to get easier to deal with. I have my whole life to sort out and rebuild. I can't deal with you anymore.

Back to questioning everything fucking awesome. Maybe I caused it, maybe you did care, maybe not. Maybe it doesn't matter because it's over, period. Truth is, I'll probably never know because even if I could ask, you'd never tell me.

Because the worse before better isn't bad enough (and I'm not even sure if that's what this is), I'm not even sure, better is coming because I'm possibly losing the coverage. This would be easier to deal with if I knew either way. I could either keep fighting on my own or look forward to help.

There's a good chance this is going to be really bad. The last thing we need is your attitude from above. The world does NOT revolve around you, you AREN'T the one to have it worst, and I don't care if you hate her, she's family. You'd better get over yourself quick and grow the fuck up before we figure out what this is, or you WILL be left to your own devices in favor of her. We're all dealing with shit, hell, my entire fucking LIFE fell apart, and unlike you I didn't do it to myself. I have a right to complain too damn it, but also unlike you, I"m taking steps to fix it, only venting to people who don't mind hearing about it, and realize that I'm NOT a baby, or the center of the fucking world. Yeah, 2017 is going to be great!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 29th 2016 at 08:36 AM.