View Single Post
  (#8798 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2017, 09:14 AM

You will never convince me that my documented brain damage is only disabling because I "choose" for it to be. I tried believing that the problems it caused were all in my perspective and it didn't work. You also used your "personal responsibility" philosophy to blame me for your behavior towards me which is complete hypocrisy. Personal responsibly includes treating other people like human beings.

Facebook, Not TH related:
I'm disappointed and it makes no sense, but I've said before that you're being too sensitive and expecting too much. I do my best to be calm and an adult when posting, but deleting mine and leaving up one from an admin that was basically verbatim because he's an admin and you were worried people would respond negatively was wrong. Insisting that we censor ourselves beyond reason to avoid hurting the cast and crew's feelings was wrong. I know how to conduct myself and I'm aware that young children and teens read, and know about the page, but people are ALLOWED to be upset, and are ALLOWED to be disappointed or voice a negative opinion respectfully without the threat of having their posts deleted behind their back. You took your admin power too far on several occasions and censored things because you didn't like them because you were being sensitive, then threw a fit when another admin changed the group settings. Now, you're asking us to all be "positive" about it because more negative posts will further hurt the cast and crew's feelings is asking too much. Respectful language and acting our age is reasonable, but we're ALLOWED to not be happy!

Same to all of you. I disagreed with the majority, but I sure as hell didn't "attack" anyone. If you're that sensitive to MY posts, you're asking too much of society.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 5th 2017 at 07:03 AM.