View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: adult coloring books yeah or nah? - January 3rd 2017, 03:54 PM

I know I don't mind using them but I have to be in the right mood (i.e. not stressed or anything and it has to be purely for fun because otherwise I get more stressed if I mess up )

I think it really depends, I know some people who love them and others who don't like them. My one sister thinks they work amazing and my other sister can't do it because she gets agitated over the colours and if she messes up. I think they're worth a try but you can always print some out and try them before spending the money. Another place to look is your local library. I know the one I volunteer at has them and people are able to pay 10 cents and photo copy the pages they want. There also might be adult colouring book nights/events/clubs which you could check out (they're free where I am) and the supplies are provided (including the colouring pages!)

I know not all libraries do it, but one here (not the one I volunteer at but a different one) has this thing where you can borrow the colouring book four two weeks, colour 1-2 pages of it and sign it before returning it and borrowing a different one.