View Single Post
  (#8804 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2017, 02:13 AM

Just because you've been working from the second you could walk does NOT give you the right to judge those of us who haven't. Last I checked, you're NOT the authority on anyone else's ability to work. Try again when you have a medical or mental health degree and have personally evaluated every person you've called "lazy" for fighting something you'll never experience. You don't decide how impaired I am.

Don't bash people who need that medication to function and if you don't want to do things that would probably help you then don't complain to me that you're miserable.

That was directed at you as much as anyone because attacking your so-called friends in "bipartisan" fits is still attacking them and throwing fits. They're allowed to disagree with you, that doesn't make you more mature than anyone.

A justified mental struggle is still justified and comparing to someone else's worse reality is not the way to deal with it. Mental illness is not a pity party and you are not capable of or required to "snap out of it." You're sending the wrong message.

I'm the definition of invisible to you, but I'm used to it. I can still act more mature about this than I've seen you act about anything.

That is not what I suggested you do, quite the opposite actually. But, if that's how you want to take it, that's fine.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 20th 2017 at 11:41 PM.