Thread: Alone at school
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
NoodleCup Offline
Dreamer
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,869, Level: 9 Points: 3,869, Level: 9 Points: 3,869, Level: 9

Alone at school - January 20th 2017, 11:33 AM

So I finished school and got into a new one (some kind of school for work)
I've always been a quite person who likes to be left alone during breaks or lunchtime. It's totally ok for me because I can't stand beeing around people I don't like or I don't trust at least a little bit.
I strongly prefer to sit alone in the halls than beeing with such people. As long as they leave me alone everything is fine. Alright.
My problem is that my class tearcher told me she and the other teachers have talked about me. "we know you have problems finding new frieds […] we want to help you finding your place here […] you should try to make friends with person xyz" and so on. They just don't understand that I'm perfectly fine with this situation and even tho I keep telling them that I'm alright but they just don't stop with this... I know they just mean well but it starts to get on my nerves (I've been in this school for 6month already)
I've been like this all my life and I won't change. It's not that I'm sad about it oe anything but I get really angry because they just don't want to let me be!