View Single Post
  (#8808 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 23rd 2017, 07:51 AM

I don't know that I won't do that. Next time, instead of saying "but you have or did" when I tell you I'm not sure I'll recover, realize that I don't consider myself "recovered" yet. This is where I got stuck, and the things you're asking me are the things I don't have answers for.

I think, no, I know that I actually broke because of this, but I don't think I need you to fix it anymore. I knew I'd eventually get here, but I'm still holding on to you because you NEVER know. The only thing I won't do is exaggerate or sugar coat. You're getting the honest truth of what this really did to me because I need you to see that, I still have hope that you aren't like them. And even if you don't handle this anymore, I won't let you forget me. There will be someone there with a heart who knows what this looks like on the other side, day one. I still hope for help from you, but I don't know what you could or would do.

I almost wish it was true just so I knew my life was destroyed for a valid reason, instead I was taken advantage of and screwed over because of a disability.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 26th 2017 at 04:36 AM.