View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic_ Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cass

Points: 5,531, Level: 10 Points: 5,531, Level: 10 Points: 5,531, Level: 10

Re: I want to die, but yet I don't want to harm myself. - February 14th 2017, 04:46 PM

Hi There,

It sounds like you're going through a really hard time. Bullying sucks. As some one who has worked in schools before, I promise that your teachers more than likely would love if you reached out to them. We have a lot of students, and sometimes we don't catch the problem. But if it is addressed to us, we want nothing more than to help you. I would suggest talking to your teacher because she/he probably truly does care about you.

I'm sorry that your mom treats you this way. I agree that maybe trying to tell her how her words come across to you and how they make you feel might be a good step. Do you think that you could chat with her about how you feel?

I am so glad that you named your dad as one of your reasons for living. It sounds like he loves and cares about you. I would suggest telling him everything you are feeling. He cares and he will only want to help you.

Know that you are not dumb, stupid, or pathetic. You are a beautiful person inside and out, I am sure. None of this worth ending your life over, despite how painful it is. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

As stated above if you feel like you are in a crisis call a help line or your emergency line. Feel free to PM me if you want someone to chat with. Always here. <3