Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4028 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - February 14th 2017, 07:45 PM

Mental illness is not a "pity party", and suicide is A LOT more complicated than a "pretty bad choice." You have a large following, you need to educate yourself. The message you're spreading is dangerous!

I have no idea where you got the idea that you're the center of the fucking universe, but you need to GET OVER IT! Pretty much everybody admits to spoiling me as a kid and I didn't develop this entitled, demanding, whining way of existence. He's the only one who ever said it, and I've reduced most of what he told me to crap.

She recovered after she realized she was "playing the victim", I only started recovering in earnest (2 years sooner, thank you very much) after realizing that I WAS one. There's a HUGE difference between playing a victim and actually being one. The fact that you blamed me for everything didn't make it all my fault. Just because you said I had other options, doesn't make it true. Even if you meant it to be in my best interest, that doesn't mean you did it right or didn't do me harm in the process. I WAS A VICTIM! I will never be ashamed to admit it, or shamed into staying quiet about it by strangers who decide without knowing a damn thing about it, that I'm "playing a victim." I won't.

Learn the difference between a debate and an attack. Even when I engage the ass holes against my better judgement, I'm never nasty. Smart ass, absolutely, but never nasty.

You get to do what I desperately wanted, you don't get to complain that it sucks. I would give anything to be doing it right now. Part of me still believes I should be.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 17th 2017 at 01:32 PM.