Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Harassment and rape.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Svetlanavolkova Offline
Svetlana Volkova
Average Joe

Name: Svetlana Volkova

Points: 8,477, Level: 13 Points: 8,477, Level: 13 Points: 8,477, Level: 13

Exclamation Harassment and rape. - February 19th 2017, 01:56 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've had very many bad experiences with abuse, specifically rape and molestation. It's been very hard to handle. This post is about my experience with being harassed. This was in the beginning of last year. I'm jewish, my whole family is. I never felt embarrassed over this before. I remember going to this small convenience store and when I walked in there was a confederate flag. I got nervous but my uncle needed me to buy some things and wasn't up to walking farther to a different store. i quickly bought what I needed and left. Outside the store, this guy started asking me questions like "where are you from" and "where do you live." I kept lying but I was really intimidated and so I just told him everything. He started harassing me with three other guys and vandalized my home and called me names. One night, they ended up breaking in my home and they each took turns raping me, they had me tied stomach down on a table. It was horrifying. They aren't small, they're pretty decent sized guys. They had these swastika tattoos and.....that was even more intimidating. They beat me. I try not to think about this.