Thread: Triggering: Anxiety Support
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
MandoMarbles Offline
MandoMarbles
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,777, Level: 9 Points: 3,777, Level: 9 Points: 3,777, Level: 9

Re: Anxiety Support - February 25th 2017, 02:29 AM

There is a library down the street that's really nice. Maybe I can convince my mom to let me do some of my school there every now and then.
I tried talking with her again, and I get to work in my room more (but I have to keep the door open) and it's a lot quieter.
And I never thought of mind games before. That's a really neat idea! I've also picked up drawing again recently and I'll start bringing my sketch pad everywhere. It's small enough to fit in my purse. Just, I have to remember not to stab myself with pencils. Funny story, I was at the airport once and I reached into my purse to get something (my phone I think) and I stabbed my finger with a pencil. So my dad went to grab me a tissue or something and I stabbed myself again. That's when we decided to put all the pencils face down in my bag. ��
Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Thank you so much!! I feel a lot better now that I've gotten that off my chest. I'm gonna try a bunch of the things you suggested. Thank you thank you thank you!!!