View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
itzz.casper Offline
~Unicorns~
Average Joe

Name: Casper

Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14

Boyfriend(ish) Is Moving Away....... - March 5th 2017, 03:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay where I come from happiness is so fuckin rare, normally comes when I start smokin, but I found someone, that I don't have to smoke to feel happy. He is kinda my boyfriend (for personal/legal uses lets call him M). He has been there for me for alot, that has happen.And he is just what I call peace.

Now since M has been involved in my life for the last few months, I quit a few things. A) because he wanted me to. B) For the sake of my kids and C) Maybe it will help me. I quit things like smoking cigarettes, cutting, bang my head against walls or the table, and stopped wearing pink.

M, is moving here in April. He told me this back in January, I didn't really think of it then because just didn´t, but now that I think of it I´m gonna lose him once he moves. He promised me he would never back out on me. I dont want him to either.But the more that I´m thinking of it I´m starting to realize he may have a high chance of leaving me.

I´m a little used to people leaving, but I really dont want him to leave, because he has been my main source of happiness.I trust him alot, I really care for him. My concern is that I might go back to the things I quit for him. Im afraid when he leaves I´m gonna go back to the way I was before, Im trying to do what my step-mom friend told me, listen to the music that reminds you of him. Draw and write what you towards him. Which I have but it´s not really helping.

Please help?..... Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding- Jacoby Shaddix <3
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1275428 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!