View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 8th 2017, 11:52 PM

Being "eaten out" is literally the grossest 2 words to me. I think it stems from hearing guys just talking about it in really vulgar ways. Any ways. I refuse to use those words because it actually makes me really uncomfortable. So with other words....

You do not have to do anything. It's not your obligation to just cause you said so today or yesterday or last week or even 39 seconds ago. Your pants could be off and you STIL get to change your mind. If you get uncomfortable, remember that this is about your pleasure, not about him giving you pleasure; he doesn't get to be the selfish one and take it personally and get scared (I the same way that neither of you can take it personal if the other gets to nervous to be giving oral sex. Basically no giving or rexlcieving needs to happen if you change your mind okay? Now that we've covered that...

Don't worry about the smell. You can always just slip into the bathroom a change your panties and give your vagina a wash so that any excess sweat and musty scent is gone and you're fresher. But guys don't expect to go down there and have it taste like birthday cake. If so, we'll, he's an idiot.

If your nervous about hair, you could always trim it but I wouldn't, like, get a Brazilian in the off chance that your boyfriend is one of those guys who can't stand the sight of pubic hair (if he sounds like a jerk, good) .. and if he is one of those guys who's trying to tell you what your pubic hair should and shouldn't be, then think long and hard about that cause that's not ok. You do you. Your boyfriend doesn't get to dictate how your body looks to give or receive sexual pleasure. I dated guys like that and it was really belittling and harmful to my self image, even when it was something usually hidden like public hair. If what YOU want is short hair do it.

Do you see where I am going with all of this? All in all, things might be flimsy st first but you'll get the hag of it. Just learn together and have fun. I hope it helps.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions