(#3 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 10th 2017, 05:51 PM

Hey there,

I think you should only do something sexually if you're entirely comfortable in doing that. It sounds like you're very unsure of whether you'd like your boyfriend to give you oral sex. If you're unsure then the answer should be no, wait until you are totally sure that it's something you want to do. You have the right to change your mind and decide you're not comfortable, and if your boyfriend is a decent guy and cares about you then he will wait until you are happy to do that sexually, and if you're not any time soon then he will respect that and drop it. You need to say what you want to and don't want to do. You are allowed to change your mind and say no. There's nothing wrong with that and there's no shame in that.

Everyone sweats 'down there' so as suggested above, if you do decide this is something you want to do then bring some clean underwear and have a wash or take a shower/bath and freshen up. I don't think many guys expect it to smell like flowers. If you want to trim or shave your pubic hair, then do it. Don't do it because you think that your boyfriend will prefer it like that, do what feels comfortable and right for you.

Best of luck,
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words