View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
bringmethehorizon♥ Offline
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23

Re: boyfriend wants to eat me out - March 10th 2017, 09:44 PM

You should not feel like you have to do something sex is a beautiful art which comes at the consent of both people. I'm a guy so I can't tell you how it feels but i'm sure it's pleasuring if not why would people do it? I would advise you to speak to your boyfriend about this ask him how he prefers it if he would want you to shave then you can share how you feel about it. Do not do anything you don't want to but you have to sit down and talk with your boyfriend about how you wish to preform sexual acts on each other somethings may be uncomfortable for you and you need to let him know this. Maybe you could take it easy for the first time and experiment with how it feels.

I guess my advice is going to be very limited because I am a guy but I just want to make ti clear that you do not do anything you do not want to do if your boyfriend loves you then he will respect that.

I hope you stay safe during sex as it is very important and most importantly don't get forced in to anything. I hope you have a good day.