View Single Post
  (#8735 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: I'm happy today because... - March 14th 2017, 03:28 PM

I've been told by two teaching professionals that they believe I'll make a great teacher one day and have both offered themselves to help me in anything I need to accomplish my career goals. I'm so unbelievably excited about this, I'm not even formally accepted into the education program yet and I have so many connections made with professionals. I've never been so excited by the prospect of teaching.

I took a risk and signed up for ENG 357 this semester. I'm only in my second semester of college and have only taken ENG 111 before signing up for 357. It's challenging, but so much fun. I just got my midterm grade back and I got 96% which puts my overall grade at a 97%. I love this class and I love this professor.

I told my boyfriend about the manipulation and (maybe) abuse in exact words instead of just hinting at it. I can't stand the fact that I come with so much baggage, I hate that I am the way I am. He doesn't know everything yet, and he doesn't have to yet. I'll tell him things as he needs to know. He isn't running away from me, he isn't ignoring me. He told me he will always be here for me. Dear Lord, I'm in love with him. I'm so in love with him.