Thread: Triggering (Substances): my boyfriend seems happy only when on MDMA
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
chifchaffin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,631, Level: 8 Points: 3,631, Level: 8 Points: 3,631, Level: 8

Question my boyfriend seems happy only when on MDMA - March 26th 2017, 12:55 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of substance use, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello!

So lately i've become quite worried. I'm 19 - same as my boyfriend. We used to take it together, but then i realised that it makes my depression really worsen afterwards, so i stopped to. He, on the other hand, still uses it from time time, which would be okay, but lately he's been really tired and stressed from university, and it seems like he can feel like a human only when on MDMA. Then he tells me how much he loves me, then he is sweet and loving, and he does stuff and feels fine, but afterward he is just..dead. He is tired and bored and he doesn't want to do anything, and he is stressed and he gets annoyed really fast. Its not like he acts mean purposefully - he is still very caring and loving, but it just hurts me a lot to see how much happier he is under the influence of drug. I want him to find a way to feel joyful without any stimulants, but since the university is stressful, theres not much i could do or insist on doing.

Thanks for any advice