Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): boyfriend hit me
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
msfsteven Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,519, Level: 14 Points: 9,519, Level: 14 Points: 9,519, Level: 14

boyfriend hit me - March 28th 2017, 02:14 AM

We have been talking for six months, he was never violent until this happened. He was iced out, acting weird, like taking his time and moving around weird. We go into an argument, I tried to get him to stop blaming me for everything, then i splashed water on him and i was just going to leave after that, but he said "that's it, you're going to get it" and then he pinned me down and started to hit me with fists on my face. He wouldn't let me leave, he kept saying "I'' going to beat your ass," he kept holding me down and I screamed help cause he lives with his parents but he had the fan on and they couldnt hear. I kept begging him, please just let me go, please and I don't even remember the rest then he finally grabbed me by the shirt and said "I love you to death, don't you ever fucking talk to me again, now get the fuck out" like I was a dog and he followed me outside and I said "I'm going to tell your mom" and he chased after me so I ran fast and siri called 911 and ran to mu car, which was parked down the street because his stepdad didnt like seeing cars parked there. I drove home but I should'nt have, i should have called the cops right there but he's obviously a good liar, and I was afraid if they couldn't charge him and put him in jail then he would just come back for me, he used to sell drugs so who knows who he knows or what he's capable of. I sent him a picture of the bruises that night amd said "do you even feel bad about this?" and he said "LOL FUCK NO YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH" and other stuff.

I just can't believe he hit me and got away with it, and I didn't want to put myself in danger.

Last edited by hocus pocus; March 28th 2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Adding language prefix.